My Tweet Board

    Saturday, July 25, 2009

    What type of friend?

    as i grow older, i realised that i have become more a friend-mediator. by that i mean i mediate the friendships between different people around me.

    friend 1 doesn’t like friend 2. friend 3 is not happy with friend 4. me as the older and hopefully wiser mediator, i will try to tone down the differences, the angry feelings.

    i dun know if i am doing the right thing. i just hope to see the friends that matters to me are happy with one another. but then i was wondering, should i stick my leg in to mediate when sometimes people just can’t get along with one another. it’s the nature of relationships. right?

    should i “play god” for me friends? i sincerely hope that my friends do not think me as a kaypoh.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment