My Tweet Board

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    My Secondary School Photos

    found some of my own photos in our alumni FB account. brought back such fond memories. i think my secondary school days are the best of my life in terms of fun and learning.


    sec 2 class photo, still black and white de leh.. OMG!

    bpghs3

     

    a rare class photo to celebrate after we won the best class award. we went on to win it for the next 2 times. 3-in-a-row. *proud*

    bpghs2

     

    if you rem the movie ‘dead poet society’, this is one of the most classic scene.

     bpghs

    2 comments:

    1. how come u never put a red circle to indicate which one is u in the photos?

      And OMG!! B&W photo!!! =p

      ReplyDelete
    2. dun know how to...plus its for you to find out and see if you can recognize me

      ReplyDelete