My Tweet Board

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Fickle-minded: young or old, they are the same

    after many moons of observation and years of staying with women. this is my finding. shd be close to 99% true.

    female in general, irregardless of age, can be 57 (my mother), 31 (my wife), 3 (my daughter). when it comes to making a decision, they can change, change again, change again, and still change again…

    last night when i went to Joey’s school, the teachers were just about to give out bread for the kids still in school. Joey was super excited, machim like we never give her bread before. she ran off to wash her hands (good habit developed in school), ran back and eagerly took the bread from her teacher and started to eat like a hungry lion. back track a bit, usually when i go to Joey’s school, she will be super excited to see me and will scream and run towards me at the door. so you can imagine how i felt yest. defeated by 2 pieces of bread.

    well, the secret of the bread apparently was the strawberry jam in it. i didn’t know Joey actually likes strawberry jam that much. on the way home, Joey was telling me, begging me, ordering me to buy her strawberry jam. of course i will buy la. how will a daughter ask for strawberry jam and her father gives her a scorpion?

    so, i bought it. took a longer route to buy it. Joey will be thrilled!

    this morning, she changed her mind le. now she hates strawberry jam. and even asked why did i buy it. please tell me what to do? haizz…. women..

    3 comments:

    1. wahahaha.... 不愧是你的女儿!

      ReplyDelete
    2. fret not.. ask her again tomorrow morning. it might be her most fav food again - strawberry jam..

      ReplyDelete