My Tweet Board

    Saturday, May 29, 2010

    What makes our principles?

    Yest night at 1am, both kless n I are still awake. Not feeling tired at all. It's one of those moments we have a heart-to-heart talk. Nothing serious but just talking abt our lives in general. But I always enjoy such talks. Reminds me of why I married her in e first place. Cos she completes me, she understands me e best!

    She asked, "what do u is different in me now as compared to e past?" Wow! I was for a long moment lost for words. Having been married for 7 coming to 8 years, dated for 10 years, this question is a valid one but I dunno how to answer. Haha.. Talking abt being soul mates..

    Well I won't discuss in details what we shared with one another. But one thing for sure, we have changed to be better in terms of character building.

    In the end we concluded that a lot of our thoughts n actions are based on how we have set our life principles. And for me, the words that fashioned my principles in life is none other than e bible!

    I grew up in church. Going to sunday school since birth. Listening n memorizing all e bible stories. Received personal salvation n baptism of e Spirit when I was 9. Water baptised at 12. My primary 3 composition was to be a pastor. I started fasting at 13. In short, I breathe n lived a Christian life all these years! And I am proud to say I hv no regrets!!

    However, I slowly grew older n start to realize that I cannot judge e pple ard me with e standards n principles I live by all these years frm e bible. It makes me a very disappointed person, cos not everyone has gone thru e same as me. The Word is a mirror to those who diligently seek Him, personally.

    Is having principles good or bad? Sometimes I'm confused. Being rigid/ stubborn is definitely not a good principle of life...
    Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment