My Tweet Board

    Monday, May 10, 2010

    I like my girl with long hair

    Today, this afternoon my ex-girlfriend is having her hair cut. It's a very expensive cut but becos of Nanz Inc, she is doing it for free.

    As expected, the hairstylist says that her face is small n short hair suits her better. So e over shoulder length is gone. Replaced by a slightly over e ear length. Ooooohh! Heart pain ah!

    Someone asked me why I like long hair. Of course long hair usually is more feminine la.. But I think e main reason is whenever my ex has short hair, she reminds me of her TKGS days. Now she is all grown up, mature n sexy, compared to those days when she is just a cutie pie.

    I like my girl to have pony tail. So my style!
    Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

    7 comments:

    1. LOL! maybe its a guy thing. My hubby is exactly the same. He'd prefer me with longer hair anytime. Preferably, long straight hair!

      So I've been growing mine longer although it is more of a bother to deal with. The things we do for love :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hahaa..ya, the things we do for love is simply amazing! These are e little silly things that keeps e flame burning in any relationships..

      ReplyDelete
    3. but u will still love ur wife despite whatever kind of hairstyle she has isn't it?

      Her new look will bring more glory to u as the husband cos many will sure say she very chio!

      ReplyDelete
    4. i love my wife even without hair... =)

      ReplyDelete
    5. ya same here!

      i also think girls/women look better with longer hair!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. only baby girl will look good with lesser hair..hahaha...

      ReplyDelete