My Tweet Board

    Monday, December 21, 2009

    Lucky Face

    today after work, as i was walking towards my car, i saw a bayi singh walking towards me. he was smiling and seems to be asking for directions.

    as a helpful singaporean, i stopped for a moment to hear him out. he pointed at me and then his face and said, “my friend, you have a lucky face. you will …………” (unable to hear him clearly)

    shit! another bo-liao conman trying to say something stupid. i walked away immediately. ignoring him totally.

    actually i wanted so much to reply him, “i have a lucky face, but you have an unlucky face, cos i dun care a d*** what you say.”

    so do u think i have a lucky face? ^-^

    3 comments:

    1. hey i kena before also... he suddenly hold my hand and want to tell me my fortune

      ReplyDelete
    2. hold you hand!! i wld probably push him off!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Be thankful u guys dun run into weird people in the loo, I just did yesterday ... disgusting.

      ReplyDelete