My Tweet Board

    Tuesday, December 29, 2009

    35 Celebration (Part 2)

    i had no idea at all. after our cg thanksgiving, we went to orchard 313 shopping mall to take a look. tried to ask the usual gang to come along, but everyone has their own agenda. tristan and jieyin have to attend a christmas party. gerald and kristie have to run some errands. peter and cherry have some personal plans. so only serene, kless and the kids were with me.

    little did i know that without my knowledge, my dear wife has already planned for a surprise birthday party for me. the planning was 2 months ago, wow! she got all the close friends to come and celebrated for me at “Love the World” bristo bar.

    SONY DSC

    the place was very nice and cool.
    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    my dear friends were there early to perform a live band ‘happy birthday’ song. i was totally caught off-guard. hahaa…let me introduce the band.

    on keyboard, the self-proclaim “handsome” guy, Tristan Lin
    SONY DSC

    on guitar, the wonderful Gerald Tay 
    SONY DSC

    on vocals, the beautiful JieYin
    SONY DSC

    the choir, Bruce, Shaun, Kristie, Cherry
    SONY DSC

    can you see my surprised face?
    SONY DSC   

    the perfect gift from a ManU fan
    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    can you spot the difference? done by Peter Ching.
    SONY DSC

    the meal was pretty good
    SONY DSC 

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    the best friends in my 35 years.
    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    my greatest friend and fan! Klessis, i Love you! i LOVE you! I LOVE YOU!!!
    SONY DSC

    happy birthday Isaiah, you are 35 now! jiayou!!
    SONY DSC

    No comments:

    Post a Comment