My Tweet Board

    Monday, December 28, 2009

    35 Celebration (Part 1)

    the cg celebrated my birthday last friday. after our cg’s thanksgiving luncheon.

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    nothing is happier than having my family with me.
    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    the card prepared by my good friend, Serene. super nice!
    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    every page has a photo of various cg members and their well wishes. so blessed.
    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    SONY DSC

    thank you guys for a wonderful celebration =)

    1 comment:

    1. hahaha... thanks for the compliments...

      i can't really make any nice cards one la... i just put all the materials together to piece it into a "scrapbook"... hahaha... if u look carefully... none of the things inside are handmade by me! wahahahaha... all ready-made from the store!! wahahaha!!!

      ReplyDelete