My Tweet Board

    Friday, May 1, 2009

    Daniel in Babylon

    i am truly like a Daniel surrounded by the enemies most of the time. as a Liverpool fan, it is just so ironical that most of my good friends whom i hang out most of the time are ManU fans. people like Tristan, Gerald, Christopher, Peter, David (my brother), Bruce….

    why? i can’t explain. maybe i am there for a purpose. to win the lose and shine for the Reds. i will be tested in the lion’s den and not be touched. i will be thrown into the furnace and not be burnt.

    i will be a Daniel for times like these. my fellow Reds, please rem to pray for me if you can… 19th title is on the way! YNWA

    2 comments:

    1. dont make me puke....your 19th title is gone... MAN U RULE!!!...

      ReplyDelete
    2. oh pls! nothing is for sure yet...btw, add in your name behind your comment la, so tt i know who is leaving a msg on my blogs mah.. =)

      ReplyDelete