My Tweet Board

    Saturday, May 16, 2009

    New Vision - Love

    on tue night, we had a very amazing leaders’ meeting. as usual, pst derek didn’t plan for ministry but like he said, it’s when we are willing to be led by the Spirit and not our own agenda, God will move mightily.

    honestly, i was pretty tired on tue. after a hard day’s of work, i had to pick joey and bring her home cos kless was not feeling well, so can’t take care of her after her meeting. so i was driving from bugis to stevens road to woodlands and back to riverwalk. tell me about the fuel cost…

    once i reached riverwalk, my 35 years old body was screaming for rest le. but when we learn to flow with the anointing, amazing things can happen.

    as the worship ends, pst derek took over and immediately you can sense the Spirit is waiting to minister. i can already sense that the night will not end early as planned. 人算不如天算. i admit i was a bit sian la, but thank God for the many years of training, to press on when our body is weak. pst started to lay hands on several people. i was seated right inside, next to the wall, with 4-5 rows of people in front and behind me. in short, it’s going to be difficult for pst to come in and pray for me. so i was expecting.

    but he did. i was just so grateful that God did not miss me. when pst prayed for me, he only said, “a new vision, God give him a new vision”. i was very excited surely. i want to have a new vision in my life, to do new exploits.

    as i fell under the power, i began to pray for a new vision for the cg. how much we can grow in numbers and quality. but no feel. i moved on to pray for my career, promotions and more prosperity. again no feel. what else to do? ask God what is the new vision about lor…so He spoke. only one word. Love.

    that was all. God revealed the new vision for me is to love everyone around me. how simple, yet so powerful and difficult to do. my entire mind felt so relieved, i felt i had finally got the key to all the breakthrus i have been praying for. “seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His reighteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you”.

    just love the people around me is not easy. help them accomplish their tasks and vision, that is tough. but i will learn. in fact i started by blessing my father. decided to celebrate his birthday earlier and prepared steamboat dinner at home, his favourite. gave him a love offering. he was happy. i think he may even had felt surprised. cos i was serving him so much food that night. hahahaaa…

    i feel very blessed now…thank you Jesus.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment