My Tweet Board

    Friday, December 31, 2010

    Year of Tiger

    I was born in 1974, that means I am 36 years old now. Maybe because I was born in the year of Tiger, I really think Tiger is one of the most awesome animal. Handsome and majestic!

    36 years is a short time. Cos I feel I have just started in my life.

    Today is my birthday. Thank you everyone for the well wishes and gifts. I thank God for all of you and really appreciate all your friendships.

    But the person I want to thank most is my wife. She has been my supporter and friend all the time. Everything I am able to do now is because she has been there for me always. When I am down, she is there to silently help me up. When I am happy, she will be doubly happy for me. You are the best!

    IMG_3868

    Love you Dear! 2011 will be BETTER!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment