My Tweet Board

    Monday, June 15, 2009

    my memories with Pa

    today on the radio, the deejay was reminiscing the times she had spent with her father. it got me started on the memories i had with my father. sad to say, there isn’t any photos i have taken with my dad alone. only him with Joey.

    the most pleasant memory i had with my dad was when he brought me to a fishing trip at sembawang beach. i remembered vividly, we brought along all the fishing gear, rod and hooks. but no bait. i asked my dad and he only say wait. hahaa… trying to be secretive.

    much to our surprise, we were suppose to catch our own bait. free worms from the beach. my father prepared bread and balachan. balachan in bread and everything in a handkerchief. dip into the sea water and place it a few centimetres above the sand. voila!! big and juicy earthworms.

    i guess, i got to remake new memories with my father. maybe i shall buy him a new set of fishing equipment and we can go fishing again.

    IMG_0569

    IMG_0377

    No comments:

    Post a Comment