My Tweet Board

    Monday, July 19, 2010

    "Lonely" lunches

    Sitting in a nice restaurant. Savouring a nicely done garlic prawn pasta. Ending it with a perfect earl grey tea latte. That is life in it's fullest!

    Bought a 2nd hand book for $2. It's time for self. It's time for relaxation.

    Suddenly I feel like I'm away in a foreign country. Just sitting in a cafe, waiting for something to happen. No agenda. No deadlines. Just relax!

    I enjoy "loneliness"...
    Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

    1 comment:

    1. "Suddenly I feel like I'm away in a foreign country. Just sitting in a cafe, waiting for something to happen. No agenda. No deadlines. Just relax!"

      I'm fulfilling half of this statement of yours! hahaha... away in a foreign country, sitting in a cafe. But the "no deadlines, just relax" part not there yet! hahahaa...

      ReplyDelete