My Tweet Board

    Tuesday, June 15, 2010

    World Cup

    every 4 years the entire Kuan family will be united. more than we are during CNY. i was talking to a friend and told him that i was watching WC match with my mother. he was SHOCKED!!!

    many friends can’t believe that my mother is a WC fan. and in fact she is more than i am. so far, she has been following more matches than i do. she kept all the scores in a small notebook. if you do not know her, i won’t blame you if you think she is a football bookie…

    my mother started my football watching since 1982, as you have guessed, WC @ Spain.

    my mother’s favourite teams in this order:
    1. Brazil
    2. Argentina
    3. Germany

    it is during WC season, you can see my parents sitting around the TV watching a same program together. how amazing a small round ball chased by 22 players can have such a power to unite…

    No comments:

    Post a Comment