My Tweet Board

    Tuesday, February 2, 2010

    father’s heart

    yesterday we went over to JB, to my auntie’s house. kless went over in the afternoon with the girls. i drove over after work, was stuck in the traffic for ard 2hours. really at times, i wanted to just get out of the jam and turn back home. but the images of kless and the girls taking bus home is just too difficult to handle.

    when i reached my auntie’s house, all 3 ladies were there at the door waiting for their man. as usual, jayne was waiting for me to carry her. so without much thought, i carried her over. walked into the house, went to the dining table, all still carrying jayne. then suddenly, joey came over and asked me to carry her too. wow! at that moment, i was so guilty. i felt so ashamed that i have neglected joey.

    of course without anymore delay, i handed jayne back to kless and gave joey a big hug. she was super happy, kissing me on the cheek.

    i love both my girls. frankly speaking, i do not have any favourites. if i do, i will say probably it’s kless. i once asked myself a stupid question. if i need to make a choice between my daughters or wife, i will choose my wife. but that is not the topic today.

    i love joey and jayne equally. but i have to constantly remind myself to be fair. never to allow any one daughter to feel neglected. it’s not easy girls, but papa will try…

    today jayne is sick. high fever and vomiting. took her to see a GP and then to KK hospital. she was so weak and lethargic. everytime i carry her in my arms, she will just slump into my chest and sleep. really pains my heart to see her go thru the pain. everytime she drinks her milk, she ends up vomiting it out. i can see that she is very hungry, but nothing stays in.

    baby, papa is praying for you. get well soon! papa loves you!

    1 comment:

    1. You're a good Papa!! =) Jayne will be well in Jesus' name!

      ReplyDelete