My Tweet Board

    Thursday, September 3, 2009

    Retirement Plans

    is it too early to talk about retirement at the age of 35? i know i have 30 more years before i reach legal retirement age la, but still i am already more than half way there le right? (before any friends out there thinks that i am looking for some financial plans, please don’t misunderstand, thanks but no thanks)

    i am talking about what can i do after retirement. when i no longer need to worry about work, worry about my children’s needs, etc.. what do i wish to do?

    play gateball with old friends?

    play chess with old friends?

    i wish that when i finally retire, i can fulfill my other desire since young. to be a photographer. travel round the world with my nikon camera (yet to buy) and my forever love (already married her). i can imagine kless sitting in a cafe along the sidewalks of paris and i am just sitting besides her with our lattes and taking photos of her blogging about our trip and me providing the pictures. perfect! occasionally send some postcards back to our still working and slogging friends in s’pore and see the smiles and anguish on their faces… hahaa… priceless!

    3 comments:

    1. den my aim in life is to retire before u..

      ReplyDelete
    2. hmmm, i will allow you to do so la, we do need a baggage carrier when we go paris..=)

      ReplyDelete